What Is The Best Personal Blender: Read This Guide and You’ll Know
Whether you want to splurge or save, you will have an abundance of options for the best personal blender. While each manufacturer may claim that they have the best product, do not immediately believe their claims. Do your research and this will increase the likelihood of making the right choice.
In the rest of this post, we’ll let you know some of the most important considerations, as well as the top brands and models that you can find in the market. Let us take a look at their features, as well as pros and cons. In the end, we hope that this will make the buying process easier for you.
Benefits of a Personal Blender
Here are some of the reasons that can compel you to consider a best personal blender as an essential investment in the kitchen:
- It Has The Perfect Size: If you live in a dorm or on your own, this is a good choice for a blender. It is compact and space-efficient. More so, it will make sure that you are going to blend only what is good for personal consumption. Waste can be avoided.
- Live a Healthier Lifestyle: A personal blender can also be an excellent kitchen tool because it will allow you to prepare healthier smoothies. From protein to fruit shakes, you can easily prepare one on your own.
- Multipurpose: One thing that defines a personal blender is that it is a single-serve blender that has a container where you blend ingredients and consume the final output. This means that you can drink your shake right away after it is blended.
Choosing a Personal Blender
In this section, we will have a rundown of some of the most important considerations that will help you in choosing the best personal blender.
- Speed: This is one of the most important considerations as this will be reflective of the power and performance of the blender. The quality of the motor will have an impact on speed. Look for more powerful output, which means that speed can be better. Also, it will be good if there are variable speed settings.
- Ease of Use: Personal blenders are common choices for people on-the-go. With this, it will be good to choose one that offers straightforward operations. Make sure that there are minimal buttons and see to it that the personal blender will be user-friendly.
- Blades: It is important to evaluate the construction of the blades because it will be indicative of its powerful performance. Stainless steel is a good choice for blade because it can resist rusting, which will make it withstand wear and tear.
- Capacity: While this type of blender is meant specifically for personal use, they are available in a variety of sizes. It will be good if you can choose one that has several container sizes, which will provide you with more choices.
- Noise: It is common for blenders to make noise when they are functioning. However, there are some models that are quieter than others. Look at the decibels. Lower is always better, which means that it won’t make an annoying sound.
- Safety: You should also pay attention to the features to ensure your safety. It will be good if it comes with a stable base. There should also be protection from overheating. To add, the blades must also not restart unless you are ready to blend.
- Functions: A personal blender can be a multipurpose appliance. You can use it not only for blending, but also for chopping, pureeing, and mixing. You can use it for preparing sauces or baby food, among others.
- Ease of Cleaning: To prolong the functional life of the personal blender and to ensure of its optimal performance, make sure that it is a snap to clean. See to it that it is dishwasher-safe, which will make cleaning easier.
Care and Maintenance for a Personal Blender
Even the best personal blender will not perform optimally if it is not properly cleaned and maintained. With this, the following are some of the things that you should do:
- Make sure that the blender is used only for the application that is approved by the manufacturer. Some are weak and cannot tackle hard and large ingredients. Doing so will speed up the wear and tear of the blade.
- Clean the unit after every use. If you wait for a long time, this can cause the dirt and debris to harden, which will be more difficult to remove. Take it out from the base and make sure that electrical components are not soaked in water.
- Read the instructions from the manufacturer. Different models may have varying requirements in in terms of cleaning. Always follow what they say, especially the things that you should avoid.
- Keep the blender in a clean and safe place, preferably in the kitchen cabinet. Do not leave it in the counter as this can easily accumulate dust. It will also be good if you can cover the blender as a means of protection from external elements.
- Pay attention to cleaning the blades. Food particles can be lodged in between or underneath the blades. They can cause it to speed slowly. You can place the blade on the top of running water to get rid of any debris.
Top Picks for the Best Personal Blender Reviews
To make your search easier, in this section, we will identify five of the models that will be worth considering. We will briefly tackle their notable features, as well as a few of their pros and cons.
When you talk about personal blenders, Magic Bullet is one that will surely be mentioned. This is an 11-piece set that can offer multiple functionalities. Whipping, mixing, and grinding are just some of the functions that are possible with the use of this compact blender.
As a bonus, you might also love how it comes with a recipe book. It includes recipes that you can prepare within 10 seconds, perfect for people who are impatient.
Another thing that makes this an impressive option is that it does not come with any button, which is one reason why it is free from complications. Simply securely the container in the lid, and once it is secured in place, it will start blending. The high-torque power base will start in an instant.
This can also be excellent when it comes to safety. This is because the unit will not start unless the container is locked in its position. There is no need to worry that the machine will end up grinding your finger instead of the ingredients.
- Small and compact
- Easy to clean
- Powerful motor
- Does not perform well in chopping
- Can overheat
If you are looking for a budget-friendly alternative, this is one option that you might appreciate. With its affordable price, it is no longer surprising that it is a popular model. Even if it is cheap, however, functionality is never compromised.
This model is equipped with a 250-watt motor, which is basically the one that is responsible for its powerful performance. It can deliver up to 23,000 RPM, which gives it the ability to blend almost anything.
Another thing that you can possibly find to be impressive is the mixer jar, which is resistant to breaking. This makes it withstand wear and tear. To add, the jar is also good because it is free from BPA, which means that it is non-toxic.
The suction feet that is integrated in the bottom can also prove to be a good thing. This ensures the stable position of the unit regardless of how intense it blends. This is one feature that is essential for safety.
The manufacturer is confident about the quality of the product. They are offering a 2-year warranty, which will provide you a risk-free trial. This will give you peace of mind that their product is built to last.
- Compact but powerful
- Simple operation
- Stylish design
- Ingredients are prone to being stuck
- May occasionally require manual stirring
With 900 watts of power, this can be an excellent choice if you are looking for a product that can deliver exceptional performance. Given the motor of tis blender, it can easily blend even larger portions of ingredients while making sure that there will be no chunky pieces left.
The Ninja Pro Extractor Blades in this product will also be worth commending. They will ensure optimal functionality. The design of the blades will make it easy to crush even ice. This makes it a good choice even for frozen blending.
It also has exceptional blending cups. With the latter, you can be assured of safe blending. This is free from BPA and other toxic chemicals. It is also made from food-safe materials. To add, you can place it in the microwave and dishwasher without worrying that it will end up damaged.
Another good thing about the cups is that they have Sip and Seal technology, an innovative design feature that you might find impressive. Just place the lid after blending, and you are good to go.
- Remains stable
- Excellent pitcher
- Powerful motor
- Creates a loud noise
- Expensive price
This personal blender comes with a 250-watt motor, which is pretty much perfect for its size. This will make it effortless for the blender to work on different ingredients. The problem, however, is that it can create a loud noise.
The 20-ounce plastic sport bottle that is integrated in this personal blender is another thing that makes this an exceptional choice. The latter is perfect if you are always in a hurry. You can easily grab it and drink your shake whenever and wherever.
It is also a good thing that it comes with a fuse that you can reset within 15 minutes. This is a good way to promote safety and longevity.
The manufacturer also provides comprehensive instructions in its manual, which will make it effortless to use the blender. To add, it is also inclusive of recipes that are easy to prepare, even if you have not used a personal blender before.
- Affordable price
- Sleek profile
- Can be noisy
- Blade is easily prone to wear and tear
The motor of this personal blender is 275 watts, which should be more than enough for most small-scale applications. This can already be sufficient to liquefy small pieces of ice and puree chunks of fruits.
It comes with two blending jars, although its design is one thing that you might not like. Both of them are 20 ounces. They are narrow and tall. Personally, I would prefer if they are more compact. It is a good thing, however, that it is dishwasher-safe.
The simplicity of its operation is another great thing. There is a simple on and off button, which makes it a user-friendly option. This will also provide you with better control on the consistency of the drinks you will prepare.
The FusionBlade technology is one more feature that deserves to be given emphasis. This is an innovative and exclusive technology that makes it more powerful. Complemented with the capability of the motor, the blades can easily blend a variety of ingredients.
- Made by a trusted brand
- Stable price
- Powerful motor for its size
- Bottle is tall and narrow
- Creates a loud noise
The best personal blender will prove to be a great investment, especially if you want to live a healthier lifestyle. This is a good way to easily prepare nutritious and flavorful smoothies. To add, it can also be used for other purposes, such as for baby food, coffee beans, spices, salsa, and dips, among others.
From the five products that have been mentioned above, if there is only one that I can personally recommend, it would be Magic Bullet Blender, Small, Silver, 11-piece Set. The latter comes with a powerful motor and a user-friendly design. It can deliver blending performance that will be hard to rival.